High School Records or College Transcript

At HPA we use a program called Parchment, this is where students can request a transcript to be sent to a college. Use the button to the right to request to have a transcript sent from HPA to the college of your choice. You may use this same program to request your high school records.

Have a Question?

We would love to answer any questions that you might have. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thank You